Hey there! Thanks for dropping by.
I know you’re excited to learn Palo Alto, so am I – to teach you.
So how is this training different?
- This is a one-on-one Palo Alto training. This means the training is offered only to you, it’s tailor-made, personalized and more effective.
- Train from anywhere. All you need is an Internet connection. The training is delivered over Skype or Hangouts.
- Demonstrations are on a PA-2050 enterprise firewall.
- Practice your labs on a real Palo Alto firewall.
What are the topics?
- Palo Alto packet flow logic (single pass architecture)
- Physical Interfaces
- Virtual Wire
- Layer 2
- Layer 3
- High Availability Interfaces
- Logical Interfaces
- Sub Interfaces
- Aggregate Interfaces
- Tunnel Interfaces
- Loopback Interfaces
- Interface management profile and Service route configuration
- User Roles
- Application Identification
- Application groups vs Application filters
- Address objects and Dynamic block lists
- Services and service groups
- Security policies
- Traffic monitoring and log forwarding
- Network Address Translation
- Security Profiles
- Vulnerability Protection
- URL Filtering
- URL filtering actions and Dynamic URL filtering
- Data filtering profile
- Configuring response pages
- Zone protection profile
- User-ID Agent
- SSL Decryption
- High Availability
- Site-to-site VPN
- SSL VPN
That’s a long list isn’t it? I know, but it’s going to be great fun learning these topics.
Got some questions or want to get started right away? Fill out this quick form and we’ll get rolling.