In this video I’ll show you how to setup your own FTP server. Free :).
1. First, head to www.noip.com and sign up for an account. You can skip the hostname creation at the initial sign up process.
2. Sign-in to your newly created account and add a host. This will be the domain name for your FTP server in order for it to be accessible over the Internet.
3. Head to the Downloads section and download the DUC client.
4. Download and install the FileZilla Server program.
5. Create a user and home directory on the FTP server.
6. Head to your browser and test your FTP server by entering your URL as ftp://domainyoucreated.com 🙂